Hey everyone! Check this site up!

  • Yung Han
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hey everyone,
      Please drop whatever you are doing right now and check
      this site immediately :
      http://urdchat.com/cgi-bin/index.pl
      It took me some time to find it, please enjoy! ^_~

      Anne

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
        --- In amateur_manga@y..., Yung Han <yungwen7@y...> wrote:
        > Hey everyone,
        > Please drop whatever you are doing right now and check
        > this site immediately :
        > http://urdchat.com/cgi-bin/index.pl
        > It took me some time to find it, please enjoy! ^_~
        >
        > Anne

        I checked it out, finally... I was out doing job interviews this
        entire week, so I'm pretty tired. =P Might be getting some kind of
        job in Singapore. I have yet to go to the #urd channel though, but
        I'll need to find time to do that... Anyway, it seems like these
        people really know what they're doing!

        Uhhh. I forgot what I was going to say. Nevermind. =(

        Taik