um.. hi? *waves*

  • shiranui_yukiko
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi there. I'm new. ^_^;; Kelsey (sp..?) directed me here. I must say
      there is some pretty amazing stuff here!
      Jadebabe (kelsey) I really love your picture of Seto! it's awsome!...
      I always swore that I would NEVER and I mean NEVER get into Yu-gi-Oh
      but.. my 3 year old loves the show so I get sucked into watching it.
      Although I really love the Manga version a million times more than
      the tv show. *shrugs* anyway... I guess maybe I should post some of
      my work here?.. as long as everyone promises not to laugh. :)

      ~Yuki
    • Joanna
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
        We won't. Well, at least I won't. Promise.

        Welcome to the club! ^.^ Hope you'll enjoy it.

        //Joanna

        --- In amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com, "shiranui_yukiko"
        <shiranui_yukiko@y...> wrote:
        > Hi there. I'm new. ^_^;; Kelsey (sp..?) directed me here. I must
        say
        > there is some pretty amazing stuff here!
        > Jadebabe (kelsey) I really love your picture of Seto! it's
        awsome!...
        > I always swore that I would NEVER and I mean NEVER get into Yu-gi-
        Oh
        > but.. my 3 year old loves the show so I get sucked into watching
        it.
        > Although I really love the Manga version a million times more than
        > the tv show. *shrugs* anyway... I guess maybe I should post some of
        > my work here?.. as long as everyone promises not to laugh. :)
        >
        > ~Yuki
      • Kelsey
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
          ^^ I'm so glad you're here! Your advice helped me so much, I've only
          looked through one of those "how to draw manga" books once, and the
          only reason I did was becuase you suggested it, I'm stubborn I like
          to figure stuff out on my own. I'm glad you like my picture!

          <shiranui_yukiko@y...> wrote:
          > Hi there. I'm new. ^_^;; Kelsey (sp..?) directed me here. I must
          say
          > there is some pretty amazing stuff here!
          > Jadebabe (kelsey) I really love your picture of Seto! it's
          awsome!...
          > I always swore that I would NEVER and I mean NEVER get into Yu-gi-
          Oh
          > but.. my 3 year old loves the show so I get sucked into watching
          it.
          > Although I really love the Manga version a million times more than
          > the tv show. *shrugs* anyway... I guess maybe I should post some of
          > my work here?.. as long as everyone promises not to laugh. :)
          >
          > ~Yuki
        • Kelsey
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
            I neva make fun of people (even if they weren't better than me, I
            still wouldn't it's rude)
            --- In amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com, "Joanna" <joanna_86_1999@y...>