Greetings...

  • Chris Rockhold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hello, I'm Chris, and I'm trying to break into the anime circuit. Let
      me know what you think of my pics in the photo section, Aviator's
      Anime. Thanks. If you like my artwork, check out
      groups/yahoo.com/group/av8r_anime/
    • k Y u P o L
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
        I saw ur work... and here's some crit:

        -U do a good job on details, coloring, light and
        shadow...

        -But work on your body proportions a bit... :)

        Anyway, my art is the BROOD KNIGHT folder... But those
        things were done last year. If u wanna see recent
        artworks by me:

        http://www.geocities.com/bk_katropa/

        --- Chris Rockhold <av8r402@...> wrote:
        > Hello, I'm Chris, and I'm trying to break into the
        > anime circuit. Let
        > me know what you think of my pics in the photo
        > section, Aviator's
        > Anime. Thanks. If you like my artwork, check out
        > groups/yahoo.com/group/av8r_anime/

        =====
        -----
        "Adversity has the effect of elliciting talents... which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant"
        +Horace+
        -----
        http://www.geocities.com/bk_katropa
        http://www.geocities.com/bk_killer21