Artist wanted

  • Stella McCoy (Pisces!) <aquartzioute@yah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      I'm on the hunt for an artist who would be interested in illustrating
      a fanfic for me. Subjects would include original characters, crew
      from Star Trek: The Original Series, and crew from Star Trek Voyager.
      Don't panic if you haven't seen an episode; I am more than willing to
      provide you with models and inspiration to the best of my ability.
      Email me if you're interested or simply have questions.
      aquartzioute@... Thank you in advance!
    • S L i M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        heh... u told me @ school that u joined this group.
        I'd wanna hear from u man... if u are out there... or
        hiding in this group :D

        =====
        "The finest steel gets sent through the hottest furnace.
        A winner is not one who never fails but one who never quits."
        -------
        My website: http://www.geocities.com/bk_killer21

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com