newbie on board..HELLLOOO

  • nicciip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello!
      mmm where should i start? I am a happily married mommie of 2 young
      children,1 of which seems to enjoy sketching as much as me! my
      children actually got me intrested in anime with
      sailormoon..dragonballz ect..we have now since broaden out horizons
      and i must say are hooked lol..we were slowly adding to our
      collection only to grab a dvd(ya we are behind) so i sold the old
      collection and once again slowly am building up in dvd now...untill i
      get a HUGE collection lol we watch adult swim on cartoon network and
      rent from local hollywood video..i have since picked up 2 books on
      drawing of anime and ordered 3-16 of the how to series on antartic
      press ....soo yes as you can see i am serious about learning this and
      well. I take classes at a local collage in drawing & painting
      watercolor..ok i guess ive rambled away long enough lol excited to
      part of teh group and looking forward in meeting you all!
      Warm regards
      Niccii