Re: [AMA] New dude

  • S L i M
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1 7:04 AM
      Thanks for the complements.

      I wanna see ur drawing of Nina. I understand that as
      an artist. I draw other characters from other online
      manga too. But I DONT MAKE MONEY OUT OF EM... or
      even BK either. Because I read the copyright law and
      that I can get sued if I distribute them illegaly or
      make money out of them.

      Whats ur nationality? just curious. I am Filipino,
      thats why the 1st 13 chapters of BK are in Tagalog.
      ^^

      But if only i can draw as good as u can draw, BK would
      surely kick ass and I would have the guts to make it
      proffessional.

      --- Showkaizer66@... wrote:
      > Aright I got A couple of responses from my art and
      > so far none of them are
      > too bad. (Wich is actually more than I expected)
      > Anyway
      > 1) to neo brood. I saw your site. I liked your story
      > alot.It is alot better
      > than anything I could come up with.And I'm not lying
      > either! I was reading
      > Cedricks profile and before you know it I was
      > spelunking through the site
      > like a madman.Good Stuff! Oh I drew a pic of that
      > girl nina.If you wanna see
      > it jes say the word.I only drew it for kicks.I'm
      > sure as an artist youd
      > understand.

      =====
      "The finest steel gets sent through the hottest furnace.
      A winner is not one who never fails but one who never quits."
      -------
      My website: http://www.geocities.com/bk_killer21

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Emily Gillis
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1 10:06 AM
        Unfortunately, Crosswinds is deciding to be a pain AGAIN and deleted my
        site. I'm rebuilding it AGAIN and it may take a while since my scanner
        won't work and we can't find the software to reinstall it. *sigh*

        >From: "neo_brood" <neo_brood@...>
        >To: amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [AMA] New dude
        >Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:12:43 -0000
        >
        >--- In amateur_manga@y..., "Emily Gillis" <niftykeen@h...> wrote:
        > > Got any pics we can see? I'd like to see what you can do.
        > >

        >Yo emily, what happened to the site u were saying u are gonna build?
        >And what happened to that nifty keen site of yours? I forgot the
        >link. i am supposed to link it to my site..

        Emily
        ~~~|:::::::::::::::>

      • Emily Gillis
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1 10:11 AM
          I don't know if I have any stories for you to write, but I like your work!
          It's awesome! I'd upload some of mine, but unfortunately (like I said in a
          as getting you a story (I have LOTS of friends with them).

          >From: Showkaizer66@...
          >To: amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [AMA] New dude
          >Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 02:18:07 EDT
          >
          > Aright I got A couple of responses from my art and so far none of them
          >are
          >too bad. (Wich is actually more than I expected) Anyway
          >1) to neo brood. I saw your site. I liked your story alot.It is alot better
          >than anything I could come up with.And I'm not lying either! I was reading
          >Cedricks profile and before you know it I was spelunking through the site
          >like a madman.Good Stuff! Oh I drew a pic of that girl nina.If you wanna
          >see
          >it jes say the word.I only drew it for kicks.I'm sure as an artist youd
          >understand.
          >2) to neko. I use paint shop pro to color my stuff cuz I'm too broke to buy
          >photoshop. But hey.Adapt and overcome right? I don't know what the hell I'm
          >doing so don't ask for advice.I could tell you how I do it but as you can
          >clearly see I'm no profesional.
          >3)to everyone. Has anyone seen this emily gilis person.I'm waiting for her
          >give me word on my comic proposal...
          >

          > SHO

          Emily
          ~~~|:::::::::::::::>

        • S L i M
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 1 4:59 PM
            then DONT USE CROSSWINDS... Use Geocities or
            Bravenet. SCREW CROSSWINDS!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

            Or better, post pages of the manga in the group. dont
            post in photos section cuz the original size would not
            be shown.

            =====

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 2 7:56 AM
              I would use them, but Crosswinds gives me the most space. Lemme see what I
              got as far as uploading pics. Most of the ones I have on the puter suck
              compared to what I can do now. Still trying to get scanner working.

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 2 10:40 PM
                Saw ur pictures... pretty impressive stuff u got there :) btw, do
                u have sample comic pages of jikoshika (did i spell it right)? Just
                curious too...

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 3 8:57 AM
                  Not on my computer. I might have some old ones on disc (they look really
                  bad and I'm redoing them). The dialogue is still the same on them too for
                  the most part. I've added some more in the new ones so some of it makes a
                  little more sense. I'll see what I can dig up.