Hi

  • devil_boy_no_45
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2002
      Hi,im new here.Just so you know my real name is Sean,you can call me that
      oryou could call me by my nick,I live in Malaysia and i really love anime.My
      favourite is Neon Genesis Evangelion.I like drawing it even more!My drawing
      skills are..........not very good, and any help will be appreciated.I hope to get my
      artwork up soon,so...umm......thanks
    • yosheros
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2003
        Hello I put a few of my things up in photos.
      • Amanda
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2003
          Hey. I haven't really posted anything until now, but I was wondering
          if you guys could tell me what you think of my drawings. I put a
          folder in the photos, it's Amanda's pictures.

          Thanks,
          Amanda
        • Joanna
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2003
            I took a look. ^.^
            You know, you're very good with details.
            My little tip would be to make sure that you don't focus more on the
            details than the overall apearance of the picture.
            I'm not saying you are, but just in case.
            Please, no offence.
            Other than that, I've only got one comment; Very good, keep up the
            good work and you'll be even better. ^.^

            //Joanna

            --- In amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda"
            <LucreziaNoin_2001@y...> wrote:
            > Hey. I haven't really posted anything until now, but I was
            wondering
            > if you guys could tell me what you think of my drawings. I put a
            > folder in the photos, it's Amanda's pictures.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Amanda
          • Amanda Smith
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2003
              Thanks. My mom is always telling me how good they are,
              but I guess I don't really think they're all that
              great because I compare them to the ones I used to
              draw it. I have noticed that I go into a lot of
              detail.

              I have some more that I have to scan in, but I haven't
              had a chance. I might put the others on too, if I ever
              scan them in.

              Amanda

              --- Joanna <joanna_86_1999@...> wrote:
              > I took a look. ^.^
              > You know, you're very good with details.
              > My little tip would be to make sure that you don't
              > focus more on the
              > details than the overall apearance of the picture.
              > I'm not saying you are, but just in case.
              > Please, no offence.
              > Other than that, I've only got one comment; Very
              > good, keep up the
              > good work and you'll be even better. ^.^
              >
              > //Joanna
              >

              > --- In amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda"
              > <LucreziaNoin_2001@y...> wrote:
              > > Hey. I haven't really posted anything until now,
              > but I was
              > wondering
              > > if you guys could tell me what you think of my
              > drawings. I put a
              > > folder in the photos, it's Amanda's pictures.
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Amanda

              http://shopping.yahoo.com
            • shiranui_yukiko
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2003
                I added I think two pictures.. um.. I think they're in the folder
                called Yuki... but I forgot. o.o;;

                ~`Yuki
              • Amanda
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2003
                  Those are really nice. I think they're REALLY beautiful.

                  Amanda

                  --- In amateur_manga@yahoogroups.com, "shiranui_yukiko"