black and white

  • aminbahari2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
      Hi,
      I am promoting a web site, it's a personal one where I put samples
      of comic=
      s that I make my self (Manga and others)…
      Please check it out and I will be glad to receive suggestions,
      comments or =
      criticism…
      The URL is: -
      http://web.dencity.com/bahari

      I hope you will like it…

      A.Bahari
    • S L i M
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
        long tym since this egroup had some activity...

        well... i liked that site...
        interesting though... Its like some Arabic kind of
        anime.
        I think that one day, Anime would soon be manufactured
        from other countries besides Japan.

        and u want some Pinoy (Filipino) kinda anime... just
        click on the site below my signature after the eminem
        lyrics : )
        Its english though, but its set in the Philippines
        with Filipino characters... The english doesn't sound
        right but just bear with it ok : )

        --- aminbahari2000 <aminbahari2000@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I am promoting a web site, it's a personal one where
        > I put samples
        > of comic=
        > s that I make my self (Manga and others)�
        > Please check it out and I will be glad to receive
        > suggestions,
        > comments or =
        > criticism�
        > The URL is: -
        > http://web.dencity.com/bahari
        >
        > I hope you will like it�
        >
        > A.Bahari

        =====
        "My laser disc gon' make you take a razor to your wrist
        Make you satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face
        and place the clip and cock it back
        and let it go until your brains are rippin out"
        _-=EmiNeM=-_

        My website: http://www.geocities.com/bk_killer21

        Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards�
        http://movies.yahoo.com/
      • Emily Gillis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002

          I liked Dahlia!  It's really good so far.  You need to tell me when you update it next so I can read more!

          Emily