In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This is a group for discussion concerning the technical aspects of building DSN receivers and converters for the 2.2GHz, 8.4GHz and 32GHz bands. All aspects including observations of probes, technical information on LNA's, receivers and demodulation can be discussed, as well as related items such as software processing. Reports from stations detecting signals from DSN space craft are most welcome!
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 20, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses