Re: [amastropak] Meeting on 3rd Jan at the 5th Floor Observatory

  • Irfan Idris
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2008
      Waalaikum Assalam ,

      Insha Allah, Imran I will be waiting of you . Whats the time

      Regards,
      Irfan

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2008
        Hi Guys,

        Luckily I am back from Germany for few days, or for months (do not know)
        I have brand new Meade ETX 70-AT with so much accessories including Autostar, and my Bushnell Binos.

        I want to know where are you planning to get the meeting and how I can contact you people there.

        In fact I am intending to sell that Telescope if I will be going back to Munich so I will be needing some ideas from you people too.

        So I am looking forward to see you all people as well as having a wonderful time with you.

        Best Regards and Happy New Year.

        Ali Mujahid

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
          Dear Astropak:

          I have checked the weather forecast and it will be clear sky on Jan 03, 2009. We can meet.

          Pls confirm the meeting.

          Thanks & Regards,

          Shahzad Gull

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
            Assalam u Alaikum

            First, a thousand pardons. Imran bhai's got no 'net at his home and he
            is off from his office. I had my last paper today . . . woosh. Sorry
            for the prolonged pin-drop-silence.

            We are Insha Allah meeting today. It would probably be more of a sort of
            taalk shaak rather than an observing session. In fact, it is intended to
            be a planning session for the upcoming Jhimpir Rutjuga.

            Venue:

            A-12, RT Plaza, Block L, Street # 15, North Nazimabad, Karachi.

            Requested Arrival Time:

            07:00 pm

            Weather prospects:

            Visibility and transparency is pretty good, but there is broken cloud
            cover.

            Tasmin sahab is in Karachi and he'll Insha Allah be coming. Looking
            forward to see you all.

            Zain
            0333-3256877

            Imran Bhai
            0314-2046986

            --- In amastropak@yahoogroups.com, Shahzad G Memon <s_g_memon@...>
            wrote:

            > Dear Astropak:
            >
            > I have checked the weather forecast and it will be clear sky on Jan
            03, 2009. We can meet.

            > Pls confirm the meeting.
            >
            > Thanks & Regards,
            >
            > Shahzad Gull