Hi Victor Thank you for posting about this unusual nebula. My guess is the Psi Virginis nebula is part of the much larger weak HII region illuminated by Spicagalaktos30080
Hello, Roger, NED ( https://ned.ipac.caltech.edu/ ) has a lot of spectra, many in the visual range, of galaxies. You can retrieve the spectra in firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a source where I can get digital spectra of deep sky objects over the visible wavelength range? Simple ascii files will do.visastro
- May 18, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.