Would love to see them. We took several very amateur ones with Brandon's five inch telescope, but even through that it was pretty cool to see.dljones81276
I took several photos of the conjunction between 9:30 to 10:00 using a couple of different lens and ISO selections. I did not use a scope. If I can figure outje9ms
June 30, 2015 I went out to my front yard around 8:40 PM (25 minutes before sunset) and spotted Venus and Jupiter with my 7X50 binoculars. Unfortunately, email@example.com
- Jan 20, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.