Perseid Public Viewing

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      It's that time again, everybody. It's time for the Perseid Meteor
      Shower. The peak is scheduled for dawn on August 12 so we should have
      the public viewing at Wildcat Bluff on the evening of August 11. I'm
      teaching an astronomy summer camps all Summer so I've been telling my
      kids about the event and encouraging them to come and see the
      meteors. I also encourage everyone in the club to come to Wildcat
      Bluff since this is the biggest public event we have (with the
      possible exception to Astronomy Day) and this is a great opportunity
      to show people that we exist.

      Aaron