Re: [Amarillo Astronomy Club] Re: Visiting

  • tzimmerman
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2004
      Of course I am normal.......I noticed you did not mention seeing comets.....Was that intentional?.....

      Jim Fitch <jf@...> wrote:
      Jim, I'm looking forward to looking through your scope. I've always
      heard good things about the 9.25", but have never seen one.

      Terry, The only problem with the "starburst machine" is that there
      are no doubles...or clusters....or galaxies....or nebulae...or
      CATs...that is *if* you're really normal....

      Jim

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • bob_hill12000
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 3, 2004
        but are there spiral comets.....

        --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Fitch" <jf@a...>
        wrote:
        > Jim, I'm looking forward to looking through your scope. I've always
        > heard good things about the 9.25", but have never seen one.
        >
        > Terry, The only problem with the "starburst machine" is that there
        > are no doubles...or clusters....or galaxies....or nebulae...or
        > CATs...that is *if* you're really normal....
        >
        > Jim
      • Reagan Herman
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 4, 2004
          Sure there are spiral comets!