Re: Canadian

  • Jim Fitch
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      I think the plan is ot meet at the Cattle Exchange for supper, in
      Canadian, somtime around 6:00pm. I'm not sure who will be there. I
      think the lack of a reply to your query (until now) means that
      everyone has been waiting to see what the weather is going to do.
    • bob_hill12000
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, ppirtle@c... wrote:
        > Does anyone have any information about the event in Canadian this
        > weekend? I understood that we were going on May 1st; but I don't
        > know where or when to meet anyone. Any information would be
        > appreciated.

        The best guess at the moment is that I am leaving for Canadian around
        3:30-4, arriving around 6:00 at the Cattle Exchange. Dana will collect
        us around 7:45 to lead us out to the site. The weather for Pampa (as
        close as weather.gov gives me) says clear and calm and cool tonite.
        The clouds here are breaking up as I type, so maybe they are not
        pulling our legs.
      • Reagan Herman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2004
          The clouds are breaking up in Pampa.