REFERENCE-baseline?

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hi all,
      Since I began "putting my aims out there (beyond the yonder)" I am
      intending to help in my local School District as a "go-to person" for
      telescopic-sightings. I am intending to offer to my (River Road ISD)
      school district's Science & Technology Dept's an occasional use of
      (my?) scope such as Jim Fitch's or Bob's (I'm sorry for forgetting
      your last name, Sir) type scopes. Are these LARGE SCOPES what
      are "best" for sightings of such planetary-anomolies such as those we
      spotted a few months ago (near Claude)? I intend to also spot <tight-
      views> such as (maybe) pollenating a flower for these Elementary->
      Jr. Hi school kiddos.
      I am currently composing "an offer" to my School District for my
      services.
      Thanks for everyone's feedback on my search.

      ~Charles van Blommestein
      Amarillo