Check out the Astronomy Day pics!

  • nickbtx
    Message 1 of 297 , Apr 9, 2000
      Check out some of the photos taken during Astronomy Day at the Discovery Center. Lots of scopes and friendly faces.
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.