The curse is real

  • Terrill Bartlett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      My apologies to everyone. I just bought a new Celestron 8" Nexstar GPS
      and the new scope curse is real. :-( Clouds, clouds and more clouds for
      the next three to four days.

      Terrill Bartlett

    • Jim Fitch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Terrill, Thanks for waiting until after Okie-Tex. I'm finally
        starting to feel normal again. I gained 5 pounds between Jaton's
        popcorn and Becky's cookies. We really had a great time. Wish you
        could have joined us.