New Scope

  • quarkcsj
    Message 1 of 370 , Mar 2, 2000
      Well I put my new scope together last night. I
      got the Model 203SC/500 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain.<br>It
      was to cloudy last night but tonight I checked out
      Jupiter and 4 moons and Saturn and what looked like 2
      moons before they set. I hope to be photographing comet
      pull up the message before this about some new
      members.
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 370 of 370 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.