Re: New Member

  • rockdoc_79109
    Message 1 of 10 , May 7, 2003
      Jim, thanks for the welcome. I have really enjoyed being out there
      with you guys and look forward to going to Claude in the future. I am
      a geologist by education, planetary geologist by association, and
      amatuer astronomer by choice. Clear Skies, Richard
    • tzimmerman50
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2003
        Richard,

        If you send me your address, phone, and email address directly,I will
        get your name on the club roster.

        Terry
        tzimmermn@...

        --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, "rockdoc_79109"
        <rockdoc_79109@y...> wrote:
        > Jim, thanks for the welcome. I have really enjoyed being out there
        > with you guys and look forward to going to Claude in the future. I
        am
        > a geologist by education, planetary geologist by association, and
        > amatuer astronomer by choice. Clear Skies, Richard
      • erdusumer
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 30, 2006
          Good Evening,

          This is my new username. I did not get connected officially to the
          group until tonight because AOL and Yahoo would not connect.

          Larry Vinson
        • richardmjordan
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
            I am interested in joining the Amarillo Astronomy Club. I an not sure which Fridays of the month the meetings are help. Should I just come to a meeting and pay my dues there? Any other requirements. I have a telescope on a equatorial mount. I am mostly a visual amateur astronomer. Appreciate any information.

            Rick Jordan
          • Robert
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 14, 2010
              The next club meeting will be on Friday, September 24, at 7:30 PM at the Discovery Center. Dues are $15 per year. Owning a telescope is not a requirement.

              Robert Ashcraft

              --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, "richardmjordan" <Richardmjordan@...> wrote:

              > I am interested in joining the Amarillo Astronomy Club. I an not sure which Fridays of the month the meetings are help. Should I just come to a meeting and pay my dues there? Any other requirements. I have a telescope on a equatorial mount. I am mostly a visual amateur astronomer. Appreciate any information.
              >
              > Rick Jordan

            • richardmjordan
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 15, 2010
                Hello Robert,

                Thank you for your response and the information. I hope to come to the meeting on the 24th.

                Rick Jordan