Buffalo Lake Map Moved

  • dannyz_tx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      Since the files in the "Photos" section on this site now display at
      a limited size hence making the Buffalo Lake map too small to be
      useful there, I have moved it to the "Files" section where the
      display size is not limited. Anyone else posting maps to this site
      might consider uploading them to the files section or moving them
      there if necessary.