One last eyepiece for sale

  • ta_fanatic
    Message 1 of 297 , Feb 3 11:43 AM
      The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
      mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
      original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
      will let this one go for $60. First come, first
      served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
      the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.
    • ta_fanatic