Re: Tele Vue Eyepieces for Sale

  • bob_hill12000
    Message 1 of 297 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi Alan,<br>I think that we discussed the 7 at the christmas party. I haven't changed my mind. You only have 2 for sale.<br>Bob
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.