New Pics

  • quarkcsj
    Message 1 of 297 , Nov 8, 2001
      I got my first roll of film back and I posted
      some pics in the photos section under Carey's
      Pictures. Some of the pictures on this roll was from the
      trip I made to Claton Lake awhile back.<br>The rest
      are from Okie-Tex 2001.<br><br>Also last night and
      the night before I found the comet from my back
      yard.<br><br>Carey
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.