Prayer for the victims

  • searchn4stars
    Message 1 of 297 , Sep 11, 2001
      On this day, we shall forever give remembrance.
      This tragedy, this horror will be with us eternally.
      We pray for the families and friends of the victims.
      We give them hope for a brighter day. Our hearts are
      and forever will be with you. On this day, this
      eleventh of September of 2001, we pray for God�s grace and
      grandeur to descend from heaven and comfort all of us.
      Amen
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.