Re: Observing tomorrow night

  • kreeeemers
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
      I'd like to go. I really want to get some spring observing in, but the wind looks like it will be a bit too high tonight. Hopefully it calms down though!

      I'm eying next weekend as a possibility though.

      - Kareem

      --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, <ascruggs@...> wrote:

      > If the weather holds out I'm thinking of going to the roadside park for a few hours tomorrow (Friday the 5th). Just letting the word out.
      >
      > Alan

    • as_aac
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
        Yeah, Gene, I had not looked at a forecast when I typed the message last evening. Saw the 10 PM news, and knew tonight was going to be a bust! Figures.

        Alan