Re: [Amarillo Astronomy Club] Observing tomorrow night

  • Gene Storlie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
      Bring lots of rocks for your pockets!!

      Sent from Gene's iPhone

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:42 PM, <ascruggs@...> wrote:

      > If the weather holds out I'm thinking of going to the roadside park for a few hours tomorrow (Friday the 5th). Just letting the word out.
      >
      > Alan

    • kreeeemers
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
        I'd like to go. I really want to get some spring observing in, but the wind looks like it will be a bit too high tonight. Hopefully it calms down though!

        I'm eying next weekend as a possibility though.

        - Kareem

        --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, <ascruggs@...> wrote:

        > If the weather holds out I'm thinking of going to the roadside park for a few hours tomorrow (Friday the 5th). Just letting the word out.
        >
        > Alan

      • as_aac
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2013
          Yeah, Gene, I had not looked at a forecast when I typed the message last evening. Saw the 10 PM news, and knew tonight was going to be a bust! Figures.

          Alan