Observing tomorrow night

  • as_aac
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 7:42 PM
      If the weather holds out I'm thinking of going to the roadside park for a few hours tomorrow (Friday the 5th). Just letting the word out.

      Alan
    • Gene Storlie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 12:52 PM
        Bring lots of rocks for your pockets!!

        Sent from Gene's iPhone

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:42 PM, <ascruggs@...> wrote:

        > If the weather holds out I'm thinking of going to the roadside park for a few hours tomorrow (Friday the 5th). Just letting the word out.
        >
        > Alan

      • kreeeemers
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5 1:21 PM
          I'd like to go. I really want to get some spring observing in, but the wind looks like it will be a bit too high tonight. Hopefully it calms down though!

          I'm eying next weekend as a possibility though.

          - Kareem

          --- In amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com, <ascruggs@...> wrote:

          > If the weather holds out I'm thinking of going to the roadside park for a few hours tomorrow (Friday the 5th). Just letting the word out.
          >
          > Alan

        • as_aac
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 2:54 PM
            Yeah, Gene, I had not looked at a forecast when I typed the message last evening. Saw the 10 PM news, and knew tonight was going to be a bust! Figures.

            Alan