New website posting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
      I have just posted Terry's minutes from the last two meetings. You can view them under the newsletter 2013 category.
      Remember the next meeting will be held on the 22nd., not the 29th.
      Rich
    • Laura Hershey
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
        The Panstarrs comet should be visible about 10 minutes after sunset in the WSW sky.

        Laura - Sent from my iPhone
      • Michael M
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
          Darn I missed the Feb meeting! How did I do that lol.