Observing with the Globe News

  • bob_hill12000
    Message 1 of 297 , Jun 4, 2001
      We set up a tentative date to get together with
      Karen Smith from the Globe News at the Claude site on
      Sunday night, June 10th. Ifg the weather turns out
      lousy, then the fallback date is June 13th, Wednesday
      night. They hope to get pictures and interviews with
      several of us that night for an upcoming article on
      Amarillo astronomy. This promises to be excellent exposure
      for the club, so anyone that can put up with being
      slightly groggy for work the next morning is encouraged to
      attend.<br>Thanks,<br>Bob
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.