Whew!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Whew! We dodged a bullet this year. The Discovery Center is having the balloon glow on Friday, October 19. Our club meeting is a week later, on October 26.

      Many of you may remember the horrible traffic jam that resulted from that event last year -- so bad, in fact, that we had to forget the club meeting and make our way to the Pizza Planet.

      RWA