Club Meeting

  • jim_fitch
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 2, 2012
      There are two full Moons this month. I think Terry's card takes full advantage of this with two Pizza Planet meetings this month. This is your reminder, so be there if you can!

      Jim
    • Terry Zimmerman
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 22 5:20 PM
        We are meeting at the DIscovery Center

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 22, 2016, at 5:46 PM, Terry Zimmerman tzimmermn@... [amarilloastronomyclub] <amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        The program will be about entry level astrophotography for lunar and sun.   Plan on being at DC.  If not at the DC, will hold it at the Pizza Planet.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 22, 2016, at 8:45 AM, Arthur Schneider aschneiderj@... [amarilloastronomyclub] <amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Ok good , just wanted to make sure. Art

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 22, 2016, at 8:14 AM, 'David Heard' wildman@... [amarilloastronomyclub] <amarilloastronomyclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        We checked with them earlier this week & they said we were good to go, so...........

        Dave