AAC meeting

  • jim_fitch
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      The AAC meeting is this Friday evening at DHDC. The program will discuss
      ways to improve your telescope's performance and function. Come and see
      what others have done to improve their scopes. If you've made a
      modification that improved your telescope's performance in some way,
      send me a photo or just share your idea at the meeting. It should be
      fun!

      Jim
    • ascruggs@suddenlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012