So where and when is the Christmas Party???

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      In the interest of members only privacy, we are posting the details about our Christmas get-together on the clubs' private forum this year. Log in and go to the private forum's general topics area to find out the date, time and get a map.

      It is also a good idea to check the 'Subscribe' and 'Favorite' boxes underneath the post. That way if there are any changes or updates you will be notified by email.

      Be sure your email address is correct. If you have changed it recently go to 'Your Details' on the user menu.

      RM