Moon Pictures

  • kreeeemers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      I took some pictures of the moon back in August with my 12" dob. I
      modified a microsoft webcam to fit into the focuser. It was a fun
      project. Here is the link if anyone is interested. Pictures of Jupiter
      didn't come out as well, so I'm going to keep trying but I can't expect
      that much with a dobsonian.

      Moon Pictures <http://imgur.com/a/bazNO>

      - Kareem