Marathon time getting near

  • bob_hill12000
    Message 1 of 297 , Mar 2, 2001
      It looks ideal to attempt the 2001 version of a
      Messier Marathon on 3/24, the date for the new moon. It
      is time to make any plans we might have in that
      area. It will be cussed and discussed at the meeting
      next Friday. Now, as long as Nick doesn't get any more
      new equipment...<br>Bob
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3 11:43 AM
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.