Pizza Planet

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Be glad that the club's 7:30 social was not tonight. When I left at 7:30, the place was wall to wall and more people coming in the door. It was an ordeal to even pay out because of the line at the register for take out orders. It probably has to do with the 4th of July weekend, so let's hope things are more sane by July 15.
    • Laura Hershey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Is anyone at RMSS? I've only seen two other Texas tags.

        Laura - Sent from my iPhone