Re: Tom+Miller's+coming+to+town

  • Roven
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      Hi there,

      I hope the dinner at Saltgrass was spectacular, especially since I wasn't able to attend. I was curious to know though, if I could get directions to the Claude site, what time do you guys start observing usually? I have a few activities planned, but am going to try to get down there by 9:45-10pm at the latest. If I could get both directions and when ya'll start that would be most beneficial to me getting to observe with you guys.

      Clear Skies be with ya'll!

      Sincerely,
      Douglas L. Holeman