Orion XT12

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      Hey guys!
      You probably don't remember me, but I came to a few meetings and watch
      nights a year or two ago to pull on your knowledge and figure out what
      kind of tele to get for me and my daughter. I ended up with the Orion
      XT12 w/Object Locator. Very soon after we had many things come up and I
      only got to use it 6-8 times in the driveway and never figured out how
      to get the object locator dialed in, much less was able to come to any
      more meetings, etc. Since then, my daughter's interest have changed and
      the lack of time/energy have won for me. This tele has been sitting
      inside covered for over a year without use.
      Anywho, things dictate that I sell it. Wanted to check with yall to see
      if you knew anyone interested before I look to Astromart, etc. I would
      take $850 for it. It includes the lens it came with, the object
      locator, laser collimator, and I would include the telrad finder I
      purchased which is still in the box. Let me know of anyone you know!
      Hopefully, I will have the time/energy to try again someday, but can't
      let it sit in the garage any longer.
      Thanks and take care,
      Mike Pierce (Canyon)