Bored?

  • bob_hill12000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Due to the high probability of the road to the pasture being a bit
      muddy, anyone feel like a trip to the alternate site tonight? I feel a
      need to get SQM readings from there.

      Bob
    • Gene Storlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Bored?

        What no takers? Bored I'm not bored I just can't stand to stay inside
        anymore. This can't be the Amarillo Cream Puff Astronomy Club. Come on,
        hike up those woolies and come play.

        Gene