First Planet

  • urbesttime
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      I finally got to set up my new telescope last night. It's a Celestron
      C11-SGT XLT and the first planet I saw was Saturn. I was so excited, I
      nearly wet my pants. Never in my wildest imagination did I ever think
      I would enjoy a telescope. Let alone looking at a planet for the first
      time. I have a lot of learning to do about the scope but it has been
      really fun. Well anyway, thanks guys for the suggestions back in
      December. I'll come to a meeting when my work schedule rolls to a
      night off on meeting night.