New Guy

  • gentmax_5
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
      Hello to everyone. My name is Billy Gentry. I live down here in
      Hereford. I've got a little 4.5" reflector. Just wanted to join in
      and absorb as much as I can from ya'll.
    • Katy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
        I"m new too......New and telescopically absent, but interested. I'll be
        coming on the 18th with Robin so I can be blown away by all the wild and
        interesting conversation!

        Katy

        --- gentmax_5 <gentmax_5@...> wrote:

        > Hello to everyone. My name is Billy Gentry. I live down here in
        > Hereford. I've got a little 4.5" reflector. Just wanted to join in
        > and absorb as much as I can from ya'll.

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • tzimmerman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
          Welcome, and we hope to see you at the meeting. Opps! Our secret must be out.

          Terry

          --- gentmax_5 <gentmax_5@...> wrote:

          > Hello to everyone. My name is Billy Gentry. I live down here in
          > Hereford. I've got a little 4.5" reflector. Just wanted to join in
          > and absorb as much as I can from ya'll.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Custom photo album Wedding photo albums Dvd photo album Digital photo album Personalized photo album Baby photo albums