Naglers for sale

  • Terrill Bartlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 2:10 PM
      I have recently purchased a Denk II binoviewer and now I have too many eyepieces. I am looking to sell a 5, 7, and 9mm Nagler Type 6 on Astromart but thought I would run them by the group first. They have seen very little use and are in mint condition. I also have the original boxes. If anyone is interested, I would take $200 each or $575 for the set. I come to Amarillo quite often so we could arrange for an exchange place.

      Terrill Bartlett