Re: Caprock photo album

  • rwashcraft
    Message 1 of 297 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi Alan and Bob,<br><br>Great photos, guys! Keep up the good work.
    • ta_fanatic
      Message 297 of 297 , Feb 3, 2002
        The last eyepiece I'm selling is a Tele Vue 4.8
        mm Nagler. This "gently" used eyepiece is in its
        original box. New copies cost upwards of $150 or more. I
        will let this one go for $60. First come, first
        served! This completes my eyepiece sell-off. I'm keeping
        the 35 Panoptic, 40 and 55 Plossl, and 20 Nagler II.