Hello

  • Dawn4Aces
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 7:03 AM
      Hello, My name is Dawn, I too started to macrame when I was younger.
      Years went by and I discovered others things that interested me, such
      as performing magic. But now I'm older and rediscovered macrame. It's
      a relaxing way to spend time and get very creative. I've sold some of
      my works,and am thinking of selling what I make at crafting shows and
      flea markets. I will also post some pictures of some of my work.
      Also, will give instructions to some of the pieces.

      Happy knotting,
      Dawn
    • Teresa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2007
        Hi! My name is Teresa. I joined this group a few weeks ago. I
        wanted to learn some new knots, other than just the half hitch, and
        maybe some macramé as well. Amandajane, I have looked at the pics you
        posted of your work. They are SO GORGEOUS! I love the white belt and
        the dragon necklace. Your knots look so cool! I would love to know
        how to add such elements to works of my own. Would you perhaps have a
        website that teaches the knots, or maybe tell me how?

        I really look forward to learning more, and sharing with the group
        some things I have as well!