Re: There Is a Way To Beat The Soaring Costs!

  • Helen P Moere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 10:53 AM
      Re: There Is a Way To Beat The Soaring Costs!

      Dr. Lori, thank you for the tip and info you shared below. I have
      also been part of this company's sampler program for more than 15
      years and I continue to receive savings unlike anything I could have
      ever imagined!

      Helen

      [Dr. Lori A wrote:]

      The problem is that there is a worldwide shortage of wheat. Wheat is
      found in almost everything that we eat. So now all major news
      agencies are reporting that we are about to pay a tremendous amount
      more for just about everything you can imagine. This is why I
      decided to share this program with everyone. The program listed at
      http://groceriesclub.com is truly remarkable. I honestly believe that
      this will give many families the opportunity to keep putting food on
      their tables through this crisis. I am a pediatrician and I see how
      many families are finding it hard to make ends meet. Take a moment to
      see what a help this is. Several years ago a friend gave me this
      company's sampler package as a gift and it's has saved me a fortune.
      The sampler saves you on just about everything. Go take a look and I
      hope this can help you too.

      Lori Anselm, MD, F.A.C.O.G.