Importante question... need some expertice (aka: please read?)

  • nickoli7
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 7:20 PM
      Hey,
      My name is nick and i have a quick question for those of you who
      took the time to read this topic (and i thank you). I was wondering
      where i could possibly find a/n (ameture) photographer in the South
      Bay, CA area. Ive hit the phone books and the web and asked a few
      friends with nothing to show for. I am looking to get into male
      modeling and would really appreciate a photographer male/female to
      shoot me! Oou, that came out wrong but it wouldnt be too bad seeing
      as i am over my head in debts and dues and taxes and fees and
      seriously need to find out if i can do this or not so i can either
      make a quick buck or move on to somewhere i can. So if any of you
      out there would like to do a shoot (hopefully TFP (timeforprints
      (for the ametures))) but if not, im willing to dish out a couple
      bucks if itll show for in the long run... thank you for your time
      and if you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to
      contact me either at Beechbum41@... (btw dont add a subject to
      the email... i only check the ones without subjects) or you can call
      me at (310) 971-1325
      Thanks:)
      nickoli