just as a hobby (Amer photography)

  • Amer abu kuhail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Greetings all..

      My name is Amer , i am 21 years old , i am from Palestine but i born and live in United Arab Emirates in Al ain City ( in the middle east in the gulf).

      I am just going to start my fourth year with photography , and i am very with it.

      I do like take insects pictures, birds , nature and wildlife in general.

      I have FijiFilm fine pix S9600 , and it's good with me.

      I use Picasa for editting my pictures.

      I hope you will like my pictures and please feel free if there is any comments you would like to say.

      Enjoy!!

      http://someone1986.blogspot.com/

      Amer Abu kuhail