EBAY MinoltaX700, 2lenses, 8filters, autowinder, bag+more Ebay link below

  • death_b4_dishonor84
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 2:58 PM
      I am getting rid of my minolta, lenses and filters on ebay. Taking a
      break from 35 mm for a few months and saving up for a new 35mm on a
      later date.

      Here is the info

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Minolta-X-700-SLR-Film-Camera-2-Lenses-8-Filters-
      Bag_W0QQitemZ110149757154QQihZ001QQcategoryZ43486QQcmdZViewItem

      Short excerpt from ebay description

      Minolta X-700 Camera with supplies including an electric power
      winder, 2 Lenses, 8 Filters, a flash, camera bag, and much more. The
      camera has been used, but is in great working order. The body of the
      camera is in excellent condition, without any damage that we could
      find. Attached to the base is the electric power winder. The first
      of the two lenses is a Vivitar 75-205mm 1:3.8 No. 22930213. The
      second is a Quantaray 400mm 1:6.3 Zoom lens. The flash is a Vivitar
      Auto 252. The auction comes with a camera bag, and a hard tube case.
      Please view all the photos to see everything included.