Re: Hey can anyone recommend stock sites online

  • pete19612003
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2005
      --- In am-photo@yahoogroups.com, "for me to know and you ti findout"
      <shirokuma98@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > Wondering if anyone sells or tries to sel their works at sites
      online
      > and if you can tell me about some see if I have not heard of them
      > thanks
      > Christopher

      Hi Christopher
      Have you tried shutterstock and canstock ? They're both
      "micropayment" sites. This means you won't get much per download
      (20c in the case of shutterstock and up to $1.35 in the case of
      canstock )but they're both very active and you will make money. If
      you follow the links below,and sign up, I'll earn a few cents extra
      too - good luck

      http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=5258
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=4211

      Pete